Supporting Communities. Enhancing Practice. Developing Professionals.
Spectrum’s training, technical assistance and consulting group provides customized education and training services to private providers, municipalities and public-sector agencies. Offerings range from brief information sessions geared to the general public to half-day, full-day and multi-day training options for professionals working in the field.
Our experienced trainers utilize a variety of training strategies including didactic, interactive presentations, experiential and skill-building exercises, observations and technical assistance. All training services are tailored to the needs of the target audience. Continuing education credits may also be provided for trainings as needed.
Recent examples of trainings and technical assistance provided include community trainings on the SUD System, Medications for Opiate Use Disorder and Trauma Informed Care; regional and national presentations on the Implementation of Telehealth; and focused sessions on Medications for Opiate Use Disorder.
Examples of past trainings include:
- What is a Substance Use Disorder and How to Treat It?
- Understanding the Substance Use Treatment System
- Medications for Opiate Use Disorder and Alcohol Use Disorder
- Personal Growth, Leadership Development and Supervision
- NIATx Process Improvement
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Group Facilitation/Role Plays
- Clinical Assessment
- Addressing Criminogenic Thinking
- Understanding Psychotropic Medications
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Co-Occurring Disorders: The Case for Integrated Treatment
- Gender-Responsive Treatment
- Trauma-Informed Treatment
- Integrating Mindfulness into Treatment and Practice
- Telehealth Implementation and Practice Considerations
- Current Trends in Substance Use and Clinical Implications
Please contact us today to discuss your consulting and training needs.
Phone: (774) 670-4599